The youth policy corresponds to the key vectors of the company’s development and is aimed at creating conditions for attracting and fully integrating young people into business processes and corporate culture.
It is necessary to raise competent employees from the first steps of young specialists in the profession. That is why work with youth occupies a special place in the personnel policy of Zarubezhneft. The company and its subsidiaries have created Youth Councils, which are formed from among employees under the age of 35.
The main tasks of the Youth Council:
- Assistance in the development of the youth policy of the Zarubezhneft Group of Companies;
- Assistance in the adaptation of young professionals, involvement and development of efficient communications among the youth of the Group of Companies;
- Assistance in identifying and involving active youth in industrial, social and cultural activities;
- Assistance in the development of the innovative potential of young professionals and youth;
- Organization of participation of Zarubezhneft employees in sports, cultural and intellectual events, scientific and technical conferences, volunteer actions.
The activities of the Youth Councils are built in several directions:
Participation of young specialists in solving key production tasks. To do this, the youth of the company are invited to brainstorming sessions, forums and conferences of national and international scale.
Scientific and technical development
Involving young professionals in the processes of change and development of the company, including through competitions for scientific and technical works with a focus on key production tasks. The Zarubezhneft Group of Companies is a regular participant in the CASE-IN international engineering championship.
Corporate sports development
Support for the participation of employees in online and offline competitions, primarily in chess, football, hockey, table tennis.
Within this area, internal intellectual tournaments are held: Quiz, NESTRO BRAIN, etc. The Zarubezhneft team takes an active part in the corporate championship «What? Where? When?», «Oil Owl», etc.
A working group on volunteer movement has been formed under the Youth Council. The company regularly holds campaigns to support the elderly and children from low-income families.